Ubuntu bugs subscription

Hi all!

I thought about subscribing my self to the Ubuntu Launchpad texlive
bugs, but then I thought it might be better to subscribe this list. But
before doing this I want to ask whether the others here would accept
this?

BTW: I wanted to get a password for the
debian-tex-maint@lists.debian.org entry in Ubuntus launchpad, and it
should have beens sent to the list, but never arrived. Do you think it
was filtered out by the lists.debian.org servers?

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
RUNCORN (n.)
A peeble (q.v.) which is larger that a belper (q.v.)