Re: Latex and utf8

On Tue, Mar 28, 2006 at 15:56 +0200, Frank Küster wrote:
> Frank Küster <frank@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > Ralf Stubner <ralf.stubner@web.de> wrote:
> >
> >> Another BTW, anybody who uses Sarge and has installed latex-ucs and
> >> teTeX 3.0 might want to remove the link utf8.def -> utf8x.def in
> >> /usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/ucs/. That link was ok while there was no
> >> utf8.def in teTeX, but now it hides the official one. This is fixed in
> >> Etch/Sid (#349274).
> >
> > Would you mind writing that up into tetex-base's README.sarge?
>
> Ping?  A "no sorry" would also help.

Thanks for the reminder. I didn't have much time last week when I saw
you message, as I was on a workshop, and somehow your message didn't
resurface when I came back. Sorry ...

Anyway, I will add a "Kown problems" section to README.sarge between "Bug
reports" and "Compiling backports" with this thing being the only
content for the time being.

cheerio
ralf