Re: Latex and utf8

Dear Danai,

On Don, 23 Mär 2006, Danai SAE-HAN wrote:
> Sorry, I have no idea.  I will write an RFS to Debian Mentors when I get

What about asking first here? I guess one of the DD here on the list can
do this for you. And I would do it now.

SO HIII OUT THERE DD: Can one of you sponsor Danai's packages?

;-)))

HAXBY (n.)
Any garden implement found in a potating shed whose exact purpose is
unclear.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff