Re: Latex and utf8

On Mit, 22 Mär 2006, Kai Hendry wrote:
> I am interested in getting utf8 support working for Web based letter
> generator that uses Debian tex packages.

WHat about using
        \usepackage[utf8]{inputenc}
? I have never tried it, but I guess since it is from the standard latex
distribution it should work.

GLASGOW (n.)
The feeling of infinite sadness engendered when walking through a
place filled with happy people fifteen years younger than yourself.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff