Re: Our sarge backports

Florent Rougon <f.rougon@free.fr> wrote:

> I don't really know the process to do that.

For those interested, it is described here:

  http://lists.backports.org/lurker/message/20051207.140929.3a97ba5c.en.html

>                                           If you want to upload lmodern
> too, that's fine with me. Otherwise, I'll install your backports one of
> these days and test lmodern, then upload. As you wish.

Well, I've rebuilt lmodern with a backports.org version number and
installed it along with the tetex from backports.org. It works fine
(apart from tetex-base's bug #357429 about hyphenation).

I've requested that my GnuPG key be added to the backports.org keyring
in order to upload the backported package there. In the meantime, you
can download it here:

  deb http://people.debian.org/~frn/packages sarge main contrib non-free
  deb-src http://people.debian.org/~frn/packages sarge main contrib non-free

(only 'main' is required...)

That's great to have these backports working!

Note: there's a bug in e.g.
      http://www.backports.org/package.php?search=tetex-extra
      It seems to be necessary to add a stanza for every *binary*
      package---not only source packages. Will report it.

--
Florent