Re: Regression testing of tetex

On Mit, 15 Mär 2006, Junichi Uekawa wrote:
> > I took ptex-bin and ptex base, unpacked them, changed all occurrrences
> > of platex to jplatex, change the version number to nmu, and rebuild the
> > packages.
>
> Hmm... is this due to Polish latex?  We had this problem back in 2000,
> I don't know how it's been fixed back then (did we drop polish
> latex?), but apparently the problem is re-surfacing.

At least in TeX live it is here. And did resurface when trying to make
ptexd and texlive work together.

As I said, I could ask the TeX live guys about the general usage level
of platex and whether it is considerred necessary etc etc.

AMBLESIDE (n.)
A talk given about the Facts of Life by a father to his son whilst
walking in the garden on a Sunday afternoon.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff