Re: Regression testing of tetex

Hi all!

On Die, 14 Mär 2006, Norbert Preining wrote:
> 	http://tug.org/svn/texlive/trunk/Master/support/tests/

The more I look at it the more I like it. Ok, it is not up-to-date, the
knowngood are probably old, but alreday like this several tests run
without problem, and there is a bit of infrastructure and examples how
to extend/add tests.

Ic checked in the test-bed item on the top of the svn tree. Maybe you
take a look and we start hacking around it...

IBSTOCK (n.)
Anything used to make a noise on a corrugated iron wall or
clinker-built fence by dragging it along the surface while walking
past it. 'Mr Bennett thoughtfully selected a stout ibstock and left
the house.' - Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice, II.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff