Re: Our sarge backports

On Wed, Mar 15, 2006 at 01:04 +0100, Frank Küster wrote:
> Ralf Stubner <ralf.stubner@web.de> wrote:
>
> > Do you plan to keep sid based packages available at people.d.o?
>
> Yes, I think I should really do that, if you or other developers also
> use them on sarge.

I would appreciate that. I don't know how much hassle it is to upload to
both unstable and people.d.o at one time and later on, once the packages
have migrated to testing, also to backports.org, though.

Anyway, do you think it would make sense to upload a 'backports' of
lmodern or cm-super to backports.org, too? Current lmodern has the
advantage that texts with german quotation marks don't lokk completly
wrong.

cheerio
ralf