Re: Differences between stable and unstable tetex --- bugs?

Land Haj <landhaj@yahoo.com> wrote:

> If you look at the 'dubbel' script (in my first post in this thread),
> you see that the .ps-file generated by psnup is yadac.ps. When I view
> this file, both the unstable and stable versions have correct
> margins. And what is more, doing
>
> <unstable> ps2pdf yadac.ps
>
> produces wrong margins in the pdf *regardless* of wether I use
> yadac.ps from unstable or stable.

So this is clearly not a TeX issue, but rather a problem in ps2pdf - or
most likely in the underlying gs implementation.  Please check which gs
you are using:

update-alternatives --display gs

and report a bug against that package (gs-gpl, gs-esp, or gs-afpl).

Debian Developer (teTeX)