Problem with configuration of tetex-bin package

Hello,

Excuse me for bothering you, but I have problem with tetex-bin package.
I've had updated my 2 years old unstable Debian distribution (last week) and I've encountered problem with configuring tetex-bin package (also dependent packages as e.g. lyx). The problem is that in preconfiguring step files fmtutil.cnf, contex.map are not found (in case of fmtutil, error log in /tmp directory is empty).  When I've manually copied those files into /etc/texfm/ directory, they were deleted in this step.
Could you help me with this problem or give some advice, please. Thank you very much.

Peter Lopen