Re: latex-cjk and dh_installtex and generated config files

Hi Norbert!

> I found another stupid error in dh_installtex which expressed itself in
> creating wrong dvips config files. If oyu take a look into
> 	/usr/share/texmf/dvips/config/
> you see
> 	config.,bkaiu  config.,garuda  config.,gkaiu   config.,wadalab
> 	config.,bsmiu  config.,gbsnu   config.,norasi
> (besides maybe others).

Hah, indeed!  And $TEXMF/dvips/config/config.,bkaiu has
"p +,bkaiu.map" in it (also because of $_ -> $line, I suppose?).
Strange thing is that I don't notice any error when using {,pdf}latex,
or dvipdf{,m{,x}}, even after deleting the .aux files.
So I suppose the comma in config.bkaiu is ignored?

> This is due to an typo error (in fact copy and paste error with adaption
> of a variable) in dh_installtex. It is already fixed in the svn depot,
> but you should know this for build-depending on 0.19 before doing the
> next upload.

Okelidokeli.

> The diff is really simple:

I'll apply it on my side.  Thanks.