Re: license of suet14.mf, schwell.mf, su-*.mf

Frank Küster wrote:
Therefore I don't know which problem you see.  I also don't know what
you mean with "this thread", probably an older one on this list?

Regards, Frank

It was a thread on debian-tetex-main with the quoted subject that I found while googling for the suet14 package. The last message there was that it was unclear which status the files had.

If I understand you correctly, this is resolved for SID (and etch?). We are using sarge here at the moment, so this change was not directly visible for me.

Thanks for fixing the problem and for the quick answer.

Wolfram Wagner