Re: debhelper script for maps, languages, formats

'ello Norbert!

> > 2. dh_installtex doesn't support --flavor=config_for_all_maps.
> --flavor=map:config_for_all_maps works (or should work better)
>
> I wrote it already that the flavors now have a type prefix, so we can
> later add other flavors. But this is also in the man page generated from
> the perl file.

Aaaaah...  I must've misread it then.
Reading a Perl script through a pager was never one of my strong
points. ;D

> > 3. dh_installtex uses "map=" in lowercase; dh_installtexfonts only
> >    understands "Map=" with a capital.  I think it's good to have
> This is a difference, the
> 	map=
> in dh_installtex (the new one) is a type specification, while in
> dh_installtexfonts it is the specification of Map vs. MixedMap
>
> New:
> 	map=Map,foo.map
> 	map=MixedMap,bar.map
>
> Old:
> 	Map=foo.map
> 	MixedMap=bar.map

OIC!
Thanks for pointing that out.

> Did you run any tests with it?

I ran

  dh_installtex -platex-cjk-thai --flavor=map:config_for_all_maps map=Map,garuda.map,norasi.map
  dh_installtex -platex-cjk-chinese language=pinyin,pyhyph.tex

and it works flawlessly!  Nice job.

Danai SAE-HAN
韓達耐

--