Re: lmodern upload?

Norbert Preining wrote:
> On Fre, 27 Jan 2006, Frank Küster wrote:
>> If anybody feels like switching lmodern to be the reference
>> implementation of dh_installtexfonts use, I'd be happy.
>
> Did one of you take a look at the packages I made long time ago??? They
> don't use dh_installtex

I just looked there myself:

+lmodern (0.99.3-0.1) unstable; urgency=low
+
+  * New Maintainer, new upstream
+  * switch to dh_installtexfonts for map/cfg file installation
+
+ -- Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>  Wed,  2 Nov 2005 21:38:41 +0100
+

However, I just remembered our discussions from last year about old
ConTeXt and new LModern. I have just send a message to the ConTeXt ML
asking for advice. Let's see. The message is waiting for moderator
approval right now.

One other possibility would be to tell ConTeXt users to use
texlive-context. AFAIK one ought to stay uptodate with ConTeXt anyway.
However, that currently explicitly depnds on texlive-pdfetex and
texlive-metapost. If these were replaced by 'texlive-pdfetex |
tetex-bin' and 'texlive-metapost | tetex-bin', this might be an
interesting solution.

cheerio
ralf