Re: (te)TeX recent changes

Hi Ralf, hi all!

On Fre, 20 Jan 2006, Ralf Stubner wrote:
> > Whatever I do with this eps logo, acroread always breaks down.
> > When I do ps2pdf of the logo and look at the resulting pdf file in
> > acroread, it shows the logo, but scrolling eliminates the content and
> > the page is not redrawn.
>
> What does AR or pdffonts say about the fonts in this PDF file?

Well, I don't have any problems with fonts!

> > This document shows ok in xpdf (although with display refresh problems),
> > while acroread gives an error. I am pretty sure that is an error of the
> > logo, but I cannot check this!
>
> Interesting. I have no problems with this document in both xpdf and
> acroread¹. But I am using Sarge, while IIRC you (and probably Bruno) use
> Sid. Maybe some library issue?

Can you send me a pdf file which you generated and which shows *without*
errors or warnings in acroread? I want to compare the two documents and
see wether it works here.

ULLAPOOL (n.)
The spittle which builds up on the floor of the Royal Opera House.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff