Re: debhelper script for maps, languages, formats

On Mit, 18 Jan 2006, Danai SAE-HAN wrote:
> I see.  So installing map files won't be possible anymore with
> dh_installtexfonts.  That's noted.

mm, no, I didn't say this. I thought we keep it around if it has been
used already.

But if we decide that up to now only a few use it and all of them switch
to the new, then we could remove it.

> I haven't found the time yet to properly investigate this.  Next week
> I will have enough spare time to test them.

No problem, thanks for any feed backs!

NAZEING (participial vb.)
The rather unconvincing noises of pretended interest which an adult
has to make when brought a small dull object for admiration by a
child.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff