Re: Please hint tetex into testing

On Tue, Jan 17, 2006 at 01:59:09PM +0100, Frank Küster wrote:

> unless I neglected some misfeature of the versioned BTS,

There appears to be a fresh RC bug against tetex-doc.  (There's also the
issue that britney doesn't know about version tracking yet, but that can be
overridden with a hint.)

> and probably require manual hinting.  Can you add the hint now, or
> should I remind you when tetex-base is old enough?

britney is actually doing auto-hinting now, for the first time in a few
years, so there should actually not be a need to hint these packages
together.  The bug count just needs to come down on tetex-base.