Re: tex4ht: --- error --- Can't find/open file `ecbx1000.tfm'

Ralf Stubner <ralf.stubner@web.de> wrote:
> I can't reproduce this on a sarge system with teTeX 3.0 backport using
> this example file that also uses ecbx1000.tfm:

Now it works, and the only thing that I did that might influence it, was
a reboot.

When I tried it before when it didn't work, there was no reboot after
installing tetex on this computer. Althrough I did start a new instance
of bash.

Also I suspect that the fact there was now a reboot after first running
tetex over this file might have helped, because the first time it run,
it generated a lot of fonts. Maybe they are not seen correctly until a
reboot or something.

--
Miernik             _________________________  xmpp:miernik@amessage.info