Re: Reminder: Bugs to look at

Frank Küster wrote:

> #259390: graphics package can't handle filenames of the form:
> name.xxx.yyy.$extension
>
> same, plus:  Really wontfix - cannot this be made configurable? I
> need to include files named like 1.5min.eps, 2.5min.eps every day.

As far as I can tell the 'wontifx' only says that the Debian maintainers
won't fix it. The upstream bug graphics/3576 is 'suspended' (not
'closed') and the BTS contains a package by Heiko Oberdiek to circumvent
this. I don't think he has submitted it to CTAN, though. In addition it
is supposed to be possible to configure this in texsys.cfg. I don't know
how to do that, though.

Anyway, looks as if 'wontfix' isn't ideal here.

cheerio
ralf