Re: Looking for Carsten Heinz

Hi Frank,

> There are tow bug reports for the listings package, both with patches,
> in the Debian Bugtracking system:

> Please let us (in the Cc) know whether you will incorporate the fixes.

Yes, and anything that comes up in the meantime. I implemented 2 fixes
myself already which speed up listings enormously (making it almost
unnoticeable when having a lot of listings or not, whereas the current
listings takes ages for compilations).

However, it may take some time (we have to wait, see LPPL) and it's
not sure yet who will do the maintenance after that time. Brooks Moses
has offered to do it, but we will settle that in about 3 months from
now.

Thanks for the reports, best,
-Hendri.