Debian and texdoc

Hi list!

How do I add documents to texdoc "the Debian way"?
Do I just do
"dh_link -platex-cjk usr/share/doc/latex-cjk usr/share/doc/texmf/latex/latex-cjk"

And what about the entry points?  Some of the filenames have general
names ("commands.txt", "fdxfiles.txt", "ruby.txt" and so on), so I
would like to add a more sensible and descriptive names.  I could also
do "dh_link origname bettername", but would prefer the original names.

BTW, shouldn't mkhtml be executable?  Perhaps you could add something
like this in debian/rules:
  chmod +x mkhtml
  dh_strip --exclude=mkhtml

Best regards