Re: SVN repository ready to go!

> On Son, 17 Jul 2005, Julian Gilbey wrote:
>> svn://svn.debian.org/pkg-tetex
>
> Is there already something in the SVN repository? Or is it simple that I
> have no idea how to use svn?

It's empty.  We decided to basically populate it from scratch, since the
cvs archive is badly corrupted, and we can't hope for cvs2svn to give a
sensible result.  tex-common should be fine, however, and maybe even
tetex-common.

In case that also tetex-common is sane, does anybody know a way how to
"concatenate" both projects, to the effect that afterwards you can
browse the history of tetex-common, notice that it has been renamed to
tex-common, and follow the history of the latter, all transferred from
cvs?