Re: Lost E-Mails?

Hi,

Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de> wrote:

> recently I noticed that there are some mails lost I should have
> received. E.g. I never got the close Mail for #312924, send out by
> Frank on "Tue, 14 Jun 2005 10:09:39 +0200"

This one is too old to be found in my mail archive.

>                                             and I never got his
> contribution to #317256 he sent out on "Fri, 08 Jul 2005 12:40:21
> +0200". These mails are visible in the BTS.

but that one should be there, and I didn't receive it either.

> Firstly I suspected my Mail provider to be broken, now I noticed
> that. Anybody else missing some E-mails?

The problem may be with the -tetex-maint mailing-list, but it could also
be (perhaps more likely) that the BTS software didn't forward the mails
to -tetex-maint for some reason (bug).

As I'll be on vacation pretty soon, it would be better if you could
handle the issue yourself... The people to contact for BTS problems can
be reached at owner@bugs.d.o. In case it comes from the mailing-list
software, the appropriate contact adress seems to be
listmaster@lists.d.o.

Regards,

--
Florent