Re: commit diff's from subversion?

On Wed, Jul 06, 2005 at 03:24:31PM +0200, Frank K?ster wrote:
> Julian Gilbey <jdg@polya.uklinux.net> wrote:
>
> > If you can create the alioth list
> > and let us know when you've done it, then I'll set up the commit
> > messages in this fashion.
>
> Done:

So now:

The SVN repository is at svn://svn.debian.org/tetexcvs (although this
address may change to something more sensible)

Commit messages (short) are sent to debian-tetex-maint@lists.debian.org

Commit messages (including diffs) are sent to
pkg-tetex-commits@lists.alioth.debian.org, but the diffs will only be
included if they total under 1MB.  (So when we check in the whole of
the tetex packages, this will not break everyone's inboxes!!)

Let me know of any difficulties/problems....

   Julian