Please add Suggest for latex-xft-fonts

Package: mozilla-browser
Version: 2:1.7.3-5
Severity: wishlist

Hi,

A long time ago we've got #225004, #138394, #138506 and #146605.
These are wishlist bugs and request to split off Type1 fonts from
tetex-extra to make them available to mozilla, firefox etc.
Meanwhile there exist latex-xft-fonts, which provides these fonts
separately as True-Type Fonts. I've asked the submitter of #225004 if
this package suffice his needs for him and he said yes.
I'd like you to add the package to the Suggest- or maybe even the
Recommends-line of mozilla-browser.

Many thanks in advance!

For the Debian teTeX team,
  Hilmar