tetex-base_2.0.2c-2 release candidate

Hi,

after conducting all tests, I have tagged the current CVS state of
tetex-base as debian_version_2_0_2c-2rc1, with the changelog:

tetex-base (2.0.2c-1.1) UNRELEASED; urgency=low

  * Fix handling of old updmap script (closes: #278177) [frank]
  * Add the floatflt package and its documentation, which has now been put
    under LPPL (closes: #278235) [frank]
  * Moved the tetex-doc symlink transition to the right package [frank]
  * Fix a small error in the LaTeX html documentation, thanks to Jan Minar
    <jjminar@fastmail.fm> (closes: #278362) [frank]
  * Translations:
    - added italian translation, thanks to Luca Monducci
    <luca.mo@tiscali.it> (closes: #279714) [frank]

 -- Frank Küster <frank@debian.org>  Fri,  5 Nov 2004 13:51:19 +0100

(must be changed to "2.0.2c-2) unstable", of course). There doesn't seem
a hurry, however - I'd rather wait for the next important bug...?