Re: [tetex-3.0] keep lmodern as a separate package?

Florent Rougon <f.rougon@free.fr> schrieb:

> Frank Küster <frank@debian.org> wrote:
>
>> But it's faster than teTeX, and since they are under development, it
>> also makes sense to enable users to give feedback on _recent_ versions.
>
> Agreed, no problem.
>
>> Au revoir (relire?)

> with a much less common form such as « Au plaisir de vous relire ». Very
> polite, though...

In german we have "Auf Wiedersehen" which is a quite literal translation
of "Au revoir". Since the advent of the telephone "Auf Wiederhören"
(hören is ecouter) has been established, although some people (including
me) find it strange [it might be a question of the region where one
comes from]. And "Auf Wiederlesen" (Au relire) is still plain wrong, but
it is understandable and sometimes used as a joke.

Ciao, Frank
Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie