Re: xdvi of tetex-bin in potato

From: Adrian Bunk <bunk@fs.tum.de>
Subject: Re: xdvi of tetex-bin in potato
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 07:36:44 +0200 (CEST)

> > But my main concern is xdvi in potato and not in woody.
> > In potato nextawg is still of 0.5.1-34 and so xaw-wrappers
> > is necessary.
>
> Potato has tetex-bin (1.0.6-7) with xaw-wrappers, so potato works
> fine. woody has tetex-bin (1.0.7-2) without xaw-wrappers, and if my
> suggestion of tetex-bin conflicting with the old nextawg/nextaw packages
> (see bug #66743) will be realized, there's no problem.

No, there is certainly no problem on nextawg but, Adrian,
my main issue is in

that is, how to provide the name of 'xdvi' for Japanese
users.  It seems that xaw-wrappers prevents the excellent
soulution of Denis.

Best Regards,			2000.7.19

--
 Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>