kde & kdeaddons & kig

I hade about 2 weeks to update my system. I tryed today using aptitude. I saw kde 3.4.4 is in testing :)
Unfortunately there are some dependency problems.
1. package kdeaddons (kde depends on kdeaddons) is obsolete, it's no longer any version of it in testing
   what to do with this file? If i remove it, it breaks kde package.
If i keep it, it is broken itself, because it depends on sever other packages that are obsolete and marked for removal!

2. Package kig is broken: it depends on packages libboost-python1.33.0 which is Unavailable

Having these 2 dependency issues, i am ton able to continue and download/install packages using aptitude, suppose everything has to be solved to continue (?)

Please help!
Thank you

http://www.freemail.gr - δωρεάν υπηρεσία ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου.