Re: purpose of debian-testing (was: Re: secure apt)

On Sat, Oct 22, 2005 at 04:42:56PM -0500, Eric wrote:
> Actually, I do read the descriptions.

Ok, then I guess the description still isn't very good. :D

> I probably should have phrased my issues as problems/bugs rather than
> howto questions.

I recognized that you were reporting a problem you were experiencing which
you believed was a bug; the problem is that this list doesn't have the
resources to deal with per-package bugs, so those need to be reported to the
BTS where the package maintainers can bring their expertise to bear, or (if
there's doubt whether it's a bug) to debian-user, where there are more
eyeballs.

Cheers,