Moin upgrade on sarge == moin wiki broken

FYI, upgrading package 'moin' breaks moin wiki. Upgrading from earlier
versions is not automated at all, and even instructions are not very
clear. Bare minimum on debian would be clear instructions, and
possibility to know what was previous version?

I filed bug on this:

Some may consider this over reacting. Sorry for it, but lost my temper
when I found out that all crucial information for my work is
unavailable.

I haven't subscribed on list, so I you want to send your repliest to
me also, put me on Cc.

--
M. Tavasti /  tavasti@tavastisolutions.com  /   +358-40-5078254