reboot problems on Intel SE7500WV2

The problem I have been unable to solve is the inability to do a reboot
as the sytems hangs at the end of the shutdown cycle following a 'reboot'.
(Shutdown works fine, and a previous installation of Suse 9.0 had no
problems)

The system is a as follows:
Debian Sarge DI-RC2 updated and upgraded

Acpi is on (without there is no control over power on/off)
i20, i801, bmcsensors, xeontemp are intatalled also.

Any suggestions?

Saluti,
Antonio Prioglio

--
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.
							Aristoteles

    /"\
    / \