Re: cannot unhide vfat after upgrade to testing

Hi there,

I had the same problem a while ago.
Apparently, this was caused by a feature introduced in
lilo 21.6 (or so). Still haven't found out what feature, though.
Anyway, the solution that worked for me is to include the
following lines in /etc/lilo.conf:

   # Override dangerous defaults that rewrite the partition table:
   change-rules
   reset

Hope it helps.

/Branko