Reactivating automatic security announcements

Hello,

As we get closer to the freeze and release of Debian "Squeeze" we are going to
re-enable the automatic announcements.

Note that this does not mean that security support for testing will increase
like during lenny's release cycle.  Most of the security work done for the
testing distribution during the last months has been through unstable and a
few occasional DTSAs, because of to the team being understaffed.

We would like to invite people interested in testing security to collaborate
reporting issues, making sure they are fixed and migrate to testing soon.
If you would like to help by working on the security tracker or by preparing
DTSAs please contact us at secure-testing-team@lists.alioth.debian.org (nb.
this is a public mailing list, anyone can read it).

The Testing Security Team