Re: FTPMaster sprint, September 2012

On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 01:25:42PM +0200, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> the FTP Team is organizing another "sprint" / coding /
> turn-the-archive-off session.
<snip>
> In summary we ask for roughly 900 EUR (or roughly 2000 EUR) of
> sponsorship for a solid week of FTP Team work.

Sounds like a good deal :-), so, wholeheartedly pre-approved!
(for the cheapest option, given the other seems still unlikely. Let me
know if it becomes more concrete)

Please make the necessary arrangements with tickets and reservations, to
keep the costs low.

Also, as we need to show potential sponsors that we do stuff with money
on a regular basis, please add a subpage to
http://wiki.debian.org/Sprints about the (forthcoming) sprint. (If you
don't want to do that yourself, fine, but please ensure it gets done.)

> Topic is the usual, "FTPMaster work meeting" and we will come up with a
> more detailed agenda as usual in the time between now and the actual
> meeting. It will contain work around/for the upcoming release but also
> lots of coding for the archive.

Looking forward to that.

Cheers.