My report from Debian Science Sprint in Grenoble

Hi,

I have added some bullets about my done list at the Debian Science
sprint at ESFR in Grenoble

  http://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2012/ScienceSprint#Report_from_Andreas_Tille

As always not everything can be said in a short bullet list and a lot of
promising discussions need to be turned into code in the future.
Besides the successful technical work I enjoyed the introduction into
ESFR, the great view from all places in Grenoble, the good French food I
had together with French and other friends.

Many thanks to the organisers and hope we will be able to have such
sprints at least once a year

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de