Re: Debbugs (newbies) sprint

Blars Blarson <blarson@blars.us> writes:

> After debconf, the possilbility for a Debbugs newbies sprint was discussed
> but it never got arranged.  (My fault as much as anyones.)  Assuming Debian
> funds are still available for this, who would be interested in attending?

I would be interested, but there's a couple of buts that are strongly
discouraging me to continue being interested:

* I'm involved with GSoC now, that takes up a considerable amount of my
  already little free time. So trying to do yet another completely
  different thing might not be the best idea at the moment.
* The US is waaay too far for me (in multiple ways, including travel
  time, and expenses).

So, I'm still interested, but don't have the resources to do more than
be interested. :|