Resigning as sparc port maintainer and hardware giveaway

Hello,

Now that wheezy is out the door, I feel that the time has come to end
my involvement with sparc port, and to that end I'm giving away both
of my sparc machines: SunBlade 1000 desktop and a SunFire T1000
server. The former is in tower form-factor, the latter is 1U and is
obnoxiously loud when on. I had to build a special box to make it
possible to run in my apartment (it is available for giveaway as well,
but it's pretty large and heavy), even with that I only turned it on
occasionally.

Note that machines are currently in Dublin (Ireland), and have to be
picked up from here - I'm not going to ship them. If you are further
away, you will have to make arrangements with someone local to pick
machines up and ship them on your behalf. Priority will be given to
developers and contributors of Debian and other open-source projects.

If still interested, feel free to contact me off-list.

Best regards,
--
Jurij Smakov                                           jurij@wooyd.org
Key: http://www.wooyd.org/pgpkey/                      KeyID: C99E03CC