Sun documentation resources

Hi,

While attending Debconf8, I've met with Barton George, Sun's group
manager for free and open source software. He pointed out the new
documentation resource Sun have set up to assist open source
developers in supporting Sun hardware:

http://wikis.sun.com/display/FOSSdocs/Home

If you would like to see some document not mentioned there, please let
me know, and I can pass the information on to him.

I've also brought up the issue of AFB microcode, asking Barton to
facilitate open-sourcing or, at least, changing the license to allow
allow its redistribution. He promised to investigate the issue and get
back to us.

Cheers.
--
Jurij Smakov                                           jurij@wooyd.org