Linux boot hangs

Hi.

I just downloaded netinst image from
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/daily/arch-latest/sparc/iso-cd/
and tried to boot my Ultra45 (2xSltraSparc IIIi, 2G RAM, 2xSATA drives).
Booting hangs at the very early stage, right after initrd loading, with screen full of info, but the only phrases I can understand there is
Cheetah error trap happens
Error from system bus
after this about 5-7lines of some dump follow.
and a message like "press stop-a to return to OBP". Stop-a doesn't work tho'.

Stable installer doesn't work here too -- it boots fine, but keyboard doesn't work after kernel boot (it does in OBP and SILO, but stops working on kernel boot). Keyboard is Type7 USB.

Any ideas how to get this working?