Re: Please test the new kernel (2.6.18.dfsg.1-9)

On Wed, Jan 31, 2007 at 05:11:21PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 30, 2007 at 08:32:59PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> > > I didn't try any earlier 2.6.x, so this is not necessarily a regression
> > > from the last Debian's kernel, just a general problem.
> > >
> > > On my Fire 280R, it has two problems:
> > > * the Qlogic FC controller booted, reported that it can't load firmware,
> > >   and then just continued to sit there waiting. :(
[..]
> > It seems this is a more general regression, the Ubuntu folks have this:
> >
> > https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/udev/+bug/74004

Could you please file a bug against initramfs-tools about the qlogic
firmware issue, including all the relevant information? I'll ask the
maintainer what he thinks about it.

Thanks,
--
Jurij Smakov                                           jurij@wooyd.org