Re: Debian on SunBlade 2500

On Thu, 26 May 2005 00:59:12 -0300
Ivan Stepaniuk <istepaniuk@opensa.com.ar> wrote:

> 	I've tried to install from CD, also via tftp, in both cases it crashes
> when loading the kernel/initrd with diferent error mesages about memory
> mapping (i'll post those messages later, im at home now).
> 	I'm looking for a "starting point", url, or magic recipe ;)

You're the first person likely to try and install on this machine.
SunBlade1500 wouldn't boot properly until I got one myself and
added the necessary fixes, I certainly wish I had a 2500 too so
I could make that work as well but unlike in the old days Sun doesn't
loan me out hardware anymore so that I can do that.