Debian on SunBlade 2500

Hello
	I'm new to sparc architecture, Is there a way to install Debian on a
SunBlade 2500 Workstation (UltraSparc IIIi)? docs an how-tos don't make
mention to this hardware in particular (cause it's very new?).
	I've tried to install from CD, also via tftp, in both cases it crashes
when loading the kernel/initrd with diferent error mesages about memory
mapping (i'll post those messages later, im at home now).
	I'm looking for a "starting point", url, or magic recipe ;)

thank you and sorry my english
--
Ivan Stepaniuk <istepaniuk at opensa.com.ar>