Re: New X11 : mouse pb.

Le 15.01.05, Thomas Nemeth a tapoté :

| 	I've upgraded X11 this week, and I found out that now my
| 	mouse does not behave normally : not only it's twitching
| 	when I move it, but I have to move it a little (1/2 pix)
| 	in order to make a click work (cut/paste, have a menu
| 	displayed...)
|
| 	Does anybody have information on that behavior ?
[...]
| 	It worked with this configuration for X11 before :
|
| Section "InputDevice"
|         Option          "Protocol"              "BusMouse"
| EndSection
|
| > cat /etc/gpm.conf
| [...]
| device=/dev/sunmouse
| responsiveness=
| repeat_type=sun

	Erf... I've just read docs in /u/s/d/xlibs/NEWS*.gz and it appears
	that I should use repeat_type=ms3 and Protocol "IntelliMouse"...

	Sorry for beeing that stupid !

Thomas
--
GT> kwyxz: hum, tu sais comment buter des zombies sous nux ?
k> GT: en root, tu tapes "init 6"  <-- GT has quit (EOF From client)
k> Hop, plus de zombies !
-+- kwyxz in Guide du Fmblien Assassin : "Bande de zombies !" -+-