PCI hardware on sparc32?

Hello,

While investigating the bug #288140 it was found that keyboard works incorrectly on sparc32 if the CONFIG_PCI is set. A simple workaround which I've proposed (and which solves the problem) is to unset it in the kernel config. This solution, however, makes PCI hardware on sparc32 non-functional, which warrants a question whether anyone has/uses PCI stuff on sparc32. Please let me know if you do, we'll look for an alternative solution then.

Best regards,

Jurij Smakov                                        jurij@wooyd.org