Re: Various unstable brokenness - X keyboard

After updating xlibs I had the same problem. My keyboard layout (only in
X) was totally messed up. TAB was on Q, Left cursor on pause and so
on...

The problem was in /etc/X11/xkb/symbols/sun/us. I disabled all lines
that contained:

include "srvr_ctrl(xfree86)";

That solved the problem for me, but it is just a hack.

The changelog says:

  Changes by Denis Barbier:

  * Make Sun keyboards load srvr_ctrl(xfree86) symbol definitions to
    have access to standard Ctrl+Alt key sequences.  (Closes: #236086)

I don't know why it is not working for me? Maybe Denis Barbier is here
somewhere in the list and can explain me what I did wrong:)

So far...

BTW: I'm using debian unstable, xlibs 4.3.0.dfsg.1-9 on a ultra 5

Henry