CD malfunction on Sarge "testing" install <Sparc>

Greetings

This may be a little off topic. I just tried to install Sarge "testing"
for Sparc which I downloaded just last on an Ultra2. I was able to
boot from the CD but afterwards it (strangely) could not find
the CDROM drive which it booted from and therefore would not
install. I didn't know who else to report this to so I posted it here.
Could someone please let the appropriate individuals know.

Walt Williams