Re: FTBFS question on sparc

> On Tue, 16 Mar 2004, Ben Collins wrote:
>> On Tue, Mar 16, 2004, Paul Telford wrote:
>>
>> So I assume I just need --disable-libsuffix?
>
> Yep, sounds like the culprit.

No dice.  Strange thing is that the package successfully configures in the
sid chroot on vore.d.o both with and without the disable-libsuffix flag,
so there must be something different about the sbuild environment.
Anyone here willing to try building on sparc so I can get a second
opinion?  I don't have direct access to a sparc machine myself and there
are a number of build-depends which I can't easily install on the
developer machine.  Package is 'digikam' -- a copy of the config.log would
help me out a lot.  I hate to keep uploading minor package changes just to
debug.

Thanks,

--
Paul Telford | 1024D/431B38BA | pxt@debian.org | paul@droflet.net
       C903 0E85 9AF5 1B80 6A5F  F169 D7E9 4363 431B 38BA