Re: Maintenance of Gnome Packages in unstable

On Fri, Oct 31, 2003 at 12:01:41PM -0800, David S. Miller wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 15:04:19 -0500
> "Brian Davis" <bridavis@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > Right now gnome-core is dependant on gnome-session >= 2.4.1
> > which doesn't exist as a sparc package as far as I can tell.
>
> I've noticed this too.  Is there a place to look on some web page such
> that one can see if a particular debian package build is failing?
> Even more interesting would be a site with build log messages for such
> packages, some of us might even be inspired to send the package
> maintainer a fix if this existed :-)

http://buildd.debian.org/

Logs and stuff from every buildd in the primary rotation, including
sparc :)

For gnome-2.4.1-1, it shows the last two attempts to build on sparc
failed. Last attempt was on Oct 24th. Looks like a problem in the build
system.

--
Debian     - http://www.debian.org/
Linux 1394 - http://www.linux1394.org/