Re: Sunblade 2000 hangs hard, related to X

Patrick Morris wrote:

This is pretty standard behavior for Sun hardware. They're *supposed* to drop to the "OK" prompt when you hit Stop-A.

Patrick Morris wrote:

Note to self: Next time read *entire* sentence before inserting foot. Didn't catch the part about it hanging at the OK prompt.

I wasn't here -- you never saw me.

I was going to reply to some message . . . but now I can't remember who I was going to reply to. Come to think of it, I don't think I saw anyone here. Hmm, must've been my imagination.

Doh!  :-)

--
Kent